Thursday, April 3, 2014

CNOS3 - Challenge 2 NOM NOM Challenge

GUESS WHAT ?!
YES ! Cineleisure Next Online Sensation V3.0 's Challenge 2 is here !
Nom Nom Challenge !


I'm teamed up with the 2 gorgeous ladies, Chrysan & Eugenia.

Chrysan - Assistant Chef
Eugenia - Cameraman
Clinton - Chef 

I guess I'm the only male chef in this challenge.
My hand was shaking all over and I was so nervous ! 




This time, we are supposed to cook !
Yea, I'm the chef, and we are asked to cook pancakes !


For Pancakes lover , you're in luck !

The first attempt wasn't really what I expected, I guess I can't ask much from the very first attempt right ? haha ! 

I was kind of nervous for my first attempt, handshaking ~

Anyway, here's the process for the first attempt.



( Look at the girls, they're laughing at my failure ! *sad face*)

And this is the result... 
Look at our sad faces ~



Steps I took to cook the pancake:
*Pre-Heat to 180°C

1) Pour out 2 small circle from the pancake mixture.

2) Wait for it to be bubbly

3) Flip it and gently press on it

4) Wait awhile for it to be cook ( It should be caramel color )

5) And... You're done !

Despite the failure on the 1st attempt, we decided to go for the 2nd attempt !

 On the 2nd Attempt...
I did my best, I didn't think it would turn out so much better on my second try ~
I was so worried that Chrysan & Eugenia will murder me if I screw this up ~

But !!
I did it ~ 




- Best Shot of the day -

Watch Chrysan & I struggled in the kitchen preparing the pancakes for this challenge here ~



Lastly,

Special Thanks to Charlie Brown Cafe @ Cathay Cineleisure Orchard for having us and giving us this special opportunity to be a chef !  


Address: 8 Grange Road,#04-01 Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
Singapore 239695
Tel: +65 6836 5344  Fax: +65 6547 4735

No comments:

Post a Comment